Summer Programs - 2015
SHARE - CREATE - INSPIRE!
National Summer Programs are a place where youth between the ages of 6-17 can play, learn and bond. Every summer we see youth share in inspirational experiences that only the right summer program can offer! We provide high caliber, holistic programming that is relevant and engaging. Join us as a new participant or come back and reconnect with old friends- either way we promise you a summer experience you will never forget!
SUMMER PROGRAMS: Creating lasting memories for over 22 years.
Discovery (Age 6-9)
This 2 week summer day program is all about self-discovery and having fun. Through an activity-based curriculum participants will have an opportunity to learn through play, sports, and arts … READ MORE
Mosaic (Age 10-12)
This 1 week day/residential summer program will challenge participants to further engage with their faith and the environment around them. This holistic experience will reinforce the concept of balanced living … READ MORE
Horizons al-Ummah (Age 15-17)
This 2 week residential summer program is aimed at providing participants with an enhanced understanding of community and responsibility. Peer based and experiential learning will encourage youth to explore their … READ MORE
• Edmonton Discovery Director and Assistant Director
• BC Discovery & Mosaic Director
• Prairies Discovery Director and Assistant Director
• Ontario Discovery Director
• Ontario Mosaic Director
• BC Discovery All Staff Positions (Director, Assistant Director, Counsellors, CIT)
• BC Mosaic All Staff Positions (Director, Assistant Director, Counsellors, CIT)
• Prairies Discovery Counsellors and CIT
• Alberta Mosaic Counsellors
• Edmonton Discovery Counsellors and CIT
• Ontario Discovery Counsellors and CIT
• Ontario Mosaic Councellors